Founded in 2008, New Penn Financial has become a leading nationwide lender by bringing together expertise, exceptional customer service, and extremely competitive rates on a broad offering of mortgage products (including Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, Ginnie Mae, HUD, FHA, VA, USDA, and our portfolio products). New Penn is licensed in 48 states plus the District of Columbia.
New Penn Financial has become a leading nationwide mortgage lender because we have the expertise, the product solutions and competitive pricing talented individuals expect. We maintain a favorable reputation because we deliver exceptional customer service to our borrowers and clients. Founded in just 2008 as a start-up, we have grown to over 1,800 employees nationwide with over 140 branches, licensed in 48 states. We have earned the recognition of Inc. Magazine’s 500/5000 Lists of Fastest Growing Private Companies, hold a position on Mortgage Executive Magazine’s list of 50 Best Companies to Work For, and regularly appear on the Scotsman Guide list of top lenders, to name a few.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree in Operations, Logistics, Finance, Economics, Statistics, or Computer/Reporting Related Field
• 5-7 years experience in vendor management or related mortgage/banking/title operations recommended
• Ability to handle multiple concurrent projects
• Excellent oral communication skills, including ability to effectively communicate with internal staff and external customers
• Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, while maintaining a positive attitude and providing exemplary internal and external customer service
• Ability to work independently and to carry out assignments to completion within parameters of instructions given, prescribed routines, and standard accepted practices
• Knowledge of basic computer programs to include Windows, Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook
New Penn Financial, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Equal Opportunity Lender.
Visa sponsorship not available for position.